Located 400 meters from MINATEC’s main entrance, the BHT2 offers a total of 4,600 m2 of space on five levels. The building’s infrastructure makes it possible to create offices, laboratories, and even clean rooms from the same floor space.
From 50 m2 to 900 m2
Fully modular facilities ranging from 50 to 900 m2
4 600 m2
A total of 4,600 m2 of space on five levels
The space can be customised for each newcomer.
Your customised premises from 50 to 900 m²
Basic equipment for each lot:
- Pre-installations for lights
- High/low voltage electricity
- Resistant floor (admissible operating load of 500 kg/m²)
- Structural provisions to facilitate the implementation of equipment (specific ventilation and extraction)
- Pre-installations for mains water supply + for waste water evacuation for the 150 m² lots
- Pre-installations for chilled water and hot water for air conditioning/heating
- Pre-installations for process chilled water
- Pre-installations for fresh treated air and extraction for ventilation
- Pre-installations for nitrogen, vacuum and compressed air
MINATEC ENTREPRISES can manage the turnkey fitting out of your premises step by step:
- Drafting of specifications
- Consultation of companies
- Proposal of a quotation for the project
- Project management
- Delivery / acceptance
From installation, fitting out, engineering, to consulting, the MINATEC ENTREPRISES team supports companies in their development in perfect keeping with the utilities of the building.
The building is self-sufficient in terms of its operation:
The BHT2 is self-sufficient for the production of the fluids required for the building’s operation. MINATEC ENTREPRISES and its partners are responsible for operation and maintenance.
- Thermo frigo pump: production of hot and chilled water
- Compressed air: production/distribution of dry compressed air at 7 bars.
- Vacuum pump: production/distribution of vacuum services.
- Gas boiler backup (emergency only)
- Process nitrogen: nitrogen distribution
- Electricity: 1000 kVA transformer